Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cranky rant of sorts

I have been in such a bitchy mood this week. The fact that Jules still likes me (or rather loves me) is beyond me because I've been short and cranky all week. I think she understands because she saw how screwed up I was on Tuesday and Wednesday, plus she has major drama going on in her own life with her soon-to-be ex-wife and her ex-girlfriend and her ex-girlfriend's ex-wife. Jesus Christ, it's the fucking L-Word except not nearly as entertaining. She's been sharing everything with me and I've been getting really frustrated with how she's being so nice to them when they're totally taking advantage of her. And then, she tells me this afternoon that her wife went over to her place this morning and tried to put the moves on her (was trying to kiss her cheek and neck and wouldn't stop hugging her and wanted to lay down with her and hold her, etc. while telling her she smelled and looked so good and she loves her and has missed her...). Jules told me she felt so weird. I told her that it doesn't surprise me... that while her wife is waiting for her move to New Brunswick in two weeks, she still thinks she can have her wife until then.

Oh, the best though is how her wife refuses to have the reason of adultery put on the divorce papers. Who the fuck is she kidding?? Talk about not taking responsibility...

Okay, enough venting about that. I'm just tired and cranky... I worked 12 hours today.

Today I'm grateful for:

* The card I received in the mail
* OT to catch up on work
* My plans for tomorrow
* My shoulder/neck pain easing up a bit

1 comment:

jp said...

Vent anytime. Lord knows I've bitched enough in the past few weeks.