Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Worse today

I ended up coming home from work early today. I finally gave up at 1 pm after my boss said, "Take your germs home!"

I'm going to fall into bed and turn on my gorgeous television and finish The Sound Of Music... sounds wonderful.

Funny thing - when I'm sick, my eyes turn green. Weird, eh? I wonder why they do that...

Mild freak-out moments this past weekend/today... I think Julie's fallen in love with me. Actually, I know she has. I think I'm about 95% there myself... gosh. It's only been a month! Of course I've never had a relationship quite like this... it just all works so well, so who am I to say what time is right? It's still freaky though... I'm not used to being treated this well, like it's too good to be true. Perhaps I'm over thinking things a little. I told her I'm only in the present right now... not looking at the past or to the future... I'm just being in the present. She agreed to that, although I think because she's experienced a similar past to me that she can't help gushing about how well things are, etc. It's adorable but like I said, I'm not used to it.

Okay, time for my drug-induced nap...

My gratitude list is the same today as it was yesterday. : )

1 comment:

jp said...

Have you any idea how happy I am for ya? Now get to feeling better so you can spend some quality time with TBG. :)