Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Worn and weary

The plant manager at work is in Palm Springs right now on vacation... but for some reason he felt the need to send the office staff flowers. We each got a vase filled with two roses and two carnations with some other kind of tiny flowers mixed in. I wonder if it's to make up for the fact that it's hectic at work and he's out golfing...

I'm so bloody tired but I've forgotten how to relax and have downtime. I worked until 6 pm this evening before deciding I needed some sort of evening of relaxation. Now I'm home and I have no idea what the hell I want to do.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Not having a birth certificate issued in the province of Quebec before 1994 (my poor dad has to apply for a new one before he can apply for a passport... how stupid)
* My girlfriend for being unbelievably supportive
* My friends
* The winter jacket we're all getting from work as our 4 year no lost time award. Cool. :)

2 comments:

jp said...

Why do we all have to live so damn far away? Maybe I'll move out of Ohio to Timmy Country.

Here's sending you lots of relaxation vibes. I need to email you...and I think we both need 'To-Do' lists.

{{hugs}}

Stacey said...

There's lots of stuff you could do. Take up needle pointing, go skydiving, make crafts out of pasta noodles... Geesh, woman! Show some imagination! ;)

You do need to relax!

I know what you mean about the birth certificate. My mom had the same issue!