Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yep, sick!

Ugh... I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....

The above should have a whiny tone to it.

Work was horrible yesterday... I worked at the speed of a snail so it was pretty useless. After work I picked up some pictures from Wal-mart, framed 'em, took a nap and then took the pictures over to Julie's place to mark our two month anniversary. Needless to say, the framed pictures went over very well. : )

Julie's friend Ryan was over and we played Scrabble. I love Ryan... he and I get along sooooo well, it's almost scary. Despite my being stoned on Nyquil, I kicked ass and won. I had a craving for Chinese food, which was strange because everything was making me feel nauseated... so we ordered food but it took two hours to get here... so by the time it got here, I was no longer interested in eating, so I ended up eating three bites before going to bed. Lovely...

This morning, Jules and Ryan went grocery shopping for breakfast stuff... Jules made us omelets while we watched 28 Weeks Later which I thought was terrible. It wasn't scary - all it did was piss me off. Now we're watching the Arrested Development episodes with Charlize Theron before we go back to my place to tackle my mountain of laundry. Sigh... I hate being too busy to keep up with laundry.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Dayquil
* Nyquil
* Halls
* Hot tea
* My girlfriend

No comments: