Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Drugged state

No change so far this week... my cold has moved into my chest but that's about it. I leave work, go home and climb into bed to watch a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds before passing out with the help of Nyquil.

Apparently I'm taking a weekend trip to Banff in November with Jules and Ryan to see their friend (and Julie's former co-worker) who now lives there and manages a book store. I remember thinking, the last time I was in Banff, 'I don't know how anyone could live here all year...' because it's so small and geared towards tourists ($$$$), but I suppose some people like it a lot. I'm a city girl, so what do I know...

Oh, yesterday at work, I was asked to go to some formal banquet on Friday evening. Our company is a finalist for some environmental and safety award for the city and therefore five reps for the company must be there, with guest. I'm dragging Timmy, my co-worker/twin brother to it (I had to beg... it wasn't pretty). It's going to suck because I'm sick... blah. Oh, that and the fact that I have to wear a freakin' DRESS! Sigh...

Today I'm grateful for:

* 8 am start at work
* Dayquil / Nyquil
* Um....

1 comment:

jp said...

Perhaps the cold is a result of the fact that you have to wear a dress...? :) I hope you're feeling better...I'm sending lots of warm, Timmy vibes your way.