Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday with flowers

My girl sent me lilies today at work. : )

It's our three month anniversary on Monday...

She's in Banff right now and I'm sitting at home watching Grey's Anatomy... sigh.

At least I was able to leave work at 4 pm today. That's something... although I'm back there tomorrow morning.

Is it weird that I wear my ex-girlfriend's perfume? I never bought it when we were together because that would be strange, both of us wearing it... but last week, I was looking at perfume with Jules and I saw it. I told Jules who wears it... then bought it. Jules is okay with it, she just teases me about it. I must admit that it does occasionally bring me back to a moment in time and I feel a small twinge of something, but I don't think it's sadness or heartache. Maybe just of what was... I don't know. Anyway, it's probably weird... but I love the scent. Jules enjoys it too which is probably why she's okay with it. ; )

No comments: