Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No pain, no gain...

I woke up this morning with my left shoulder/arm/hand feeling really funny. It normally gives me grief but today was bizarre. I've had shooting pain down to the last two fingers on my hand all day. It hurts and it's distracting. I finally broke down and called a physical therapy place to see if they can determine what the hell is wrong with me. I'm thinking it's a pinched nerve... but I'm pretty messed up in my shoulder/neck area from years of production line work so who knows. I also have nerve damage in my left index finger that is excruciating if touched near the base of my finger nail (typing only mildly bothers it, thank god). I have no idea what I did to get that... I just remember it developing sometime when I was 13 years old. I've been to a neurologist and he couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, my appointment is at 6:20 pm and costs $93. It's not covered by health care but I think my private insurance through work will cover it. I have $300 a year towards stuff like that.

After my appointment I'm meeting the Quality and Production managers from work for drinks at a restaurant. It's been that kind of day/week for us at work...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sorry about all of that pain! That really sucks. I hope the physical therapy works and you feel much better! Enjoy those drinks!