Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Victoria Secret

Seeing how there is only ONE Victoria Secret in all of Canada, I have to purchase what I want online. My sister showed me the IPEX wireless bra she bought a while ago and it is amazing. I decided to try a couple ($42 ea) and also picked up some of their 5/$25 priced underwear and next thing I know, it's over $100.... Yeah, yeah, I can add... but it just seems so.... much. Two bras and five pairs of underwear.... $109 + tax & shipping = $136.85. Wow...

It is good stuff though... and I'm sure I'd be paying the same amount here anyway... but seeing how I just put over $700 on my credit card last night for airfare... heh. My Visa card is probably melted in my wallet. I guess this is where my insane overtime helps a little, although I do need new brakes on my car before the end of the year... It's always something getting in the way of the fun stuff.

No comments: