Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Sure, fine, whatever...." - Scully, The X-Files

Well, the humidifier seems to be working well. I had a great sleep and woke up without feeling like I had been sleeping in the desert. It was also nice to stretch out last night and have the whole bed to sleep in. I mentioned that to Jules this morning and she didn't seem too thrilled... lol. Whatever... it's nice to sleep alone sometimes.

She's also not thrilled with the fact that it's 12:30 pm and I'm still not over there at her place yet. We're going shopping for something for me to wear at my company Christmas party next Saturday. I've been having a relaxing morning and have to feel guilty about it because I should be over there. Well... seeing how I NEVER get this time these days... I was enjoying it. She has way more alone time than I do. At least she recognizes that... but still, she does the girl thing, "No, it's fine... you don't get much alone time... you said we were going shopping today, but whatever, it's fine. You work a lot and I don't get to see you much during the week, but that's okay... I know that." Um.... yeah, I really don't think it's fine with her, but at least she's trying to understand.

So yeah, I'm finally showered and dressed and have folded my last load of laundry, so I guess I'm off to shop (I so don't want to spend more money...god...) for clothes I don't want to buy. :)

No comments: