Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Done!

Me = Officially on vacation now. Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I got off of work at 8:30 pm and I've promised myself the evening to do nothing. Tomorrow begins the chaos of getting ready for Philly bright and early on Monday morning (4 am, ick). Tomorrow Jules and I are also viewing apartments. Yeah... somehow I got myself into that...

Candy Cane Lane = A long stretch of a residential street where almost every house is decorated for Christmas really well. Normally it's really worth going (also a great place to give to the Food Bank), but this year absolutely sucked.

Bright Lights - Several businesses sponsor light displays in one of the largest city parks. Absolutely amazing and definitely worth the $10/car. It takes a long time to drive the loop though... the park is huge and the cars go slow because people are taking a ton of pictures.

Today I'm grateful for:

* The end of a very hard year
* Vacation!!!!
* A wonderful girlfriend
* Great friends who send me Christmas cards

1 comment:

jp said...

Have a Timmy Ho-filled awesome vacation, Jenny!! You deserve it. Wave as you pass over Cleveland. :)