Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Return to flyer

Well, I went shopping at the ghetto mall today for some clothes and toiletries. Before I left, I checked with US Airways to see if those morons knew where my bag was. It was still lost at that point. When I stumbled back to Jen and Wendi's place, exhausted and spent (literally as well as figuratively), I checked the US Airways website and saw that they both found and delivered my bag while I was shopping. I KNEW that would happen. Oh well... now I have some clothes that are so-so (by the time I got to the mall, everything was picked over because of the Boxing Day sales... I was barely able to get ANYTHING close to my size) and the stuff I came with.

I swear, I am never going shopping again on Boxing Day. Fucking craziness!!! I couldn't even step foot into Bath & Bodyworks because it was so packed with people. Old Navy was a disaster. The food court was insane. Just an overall nightmare. I have blisters on my feet from walking around so much... ouch.

Oh well, at least I have my stuff back.

Wendi is working through a 27 hr shift today so Jen and I ordered pizza and played Boggle for the better part of the evening. I think I'm going to have to look for my Boggle game when I get home. The damn thing is addictive.

No comments: