Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorted and in working order.... right then.

Well, the toilet was repaired yesterday and so far, so good. Julie has promised to never touch it again, so it should work well for quite some time. ;)

My pre-op appointment at the hospital went alright... pretty much just asked me more questions about myself and told me what to expect the day of the surgery. It'll be about six hours in total that I'll be at the hospital, apparently. Hopefully all goes well next Wednesday.

The doctor there gave me a seven day prescription trial of a drug that may help with the nerve damage in my left index finger. It was brought up yesterday because I asked them to not clip the little monitor thingy on that finger when I go in for surgery. I have to take it three times a day and it may cause drowsiness. I'll have to see how it affects me. I'm excited at the prospect of potentially having less hypersensitivity in that finger though... I swear, I'd give almost anything to get rid of that pain.

Julie made me watch the first episode of The West Wing tonight. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. She has all of the seasons on DVD so I may end up getting into it.

Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton were on Larry King Live tonight. I absolutely love Queen Latifah and I don't mind Diane Keaton, but she was acting pretty nutty towards the end of their segment. Jules turned to me and said, "Well, clearly she is medicated." LOL... yeah, I think she might be right.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Sleep
* Weekends
* Weekly paycheques
* Living away from family

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Angele said the same thing about Keaton. I never saw it.

Hope the surgery goes well and those meds help with your finger.