Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Same thing, different day...

Not much better today. Jules gave me a sleeping pill yesterday evening so that I would have a more restful sleep. It worked as I only woke up once before the alarm went off. I still felt a little off and did not have coffee and only managed half a bowl of cereal before work. Once I got to work, I had a bit of energy but that soon left me and by 9 am I was practically laying my head on the conference room table as I chaired a call with the sales team in Mississauga. They must have thought I was drunk or something. At 10 am, I tried eating something but it just made me feel a lot worse, so I left work at 11 am and slept from 1 pm - 4 pm. Jules came home at 5 pm and we went to a fish and chip place a block away. She was craving fish and chips and likes the place because the owners are from Newfoundland. Oddly enough, she ended up ordering poutine and an egg salad sandwich and I had fish and chips. I feel like crap now, of course, but there wasn't much else on the menu that appealed to me.

After leaving the fish and chip place, we walked to the store for milk and gingerale. Jules picked up a tube of chocolate mini eggs as well because she's addicted to them. On the walk home, the bag apparently ripped at the bottom and the mini eggs fell out. When we arrived home, she noticed they weren't in the bag and walked the path back to the store in hopes of finding them. No such luck apparenly... she came back looking dejected with a new tube of mini eggs.

More episodes of The Closer on tap tonight... then bed early. Ugh... I feel terrible. :(

1 comment:

Alibongo said...

Hope you feel better soon!