Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Salmonella

Here's some tips for cooking chicken:

  1. Thaw chicken out fully before cooking
  2. Cook chicken thoroughly
  3. Have lights on when eating chicken in case it's not cooked
  4. When in doubt, cook it longer

I kept waking up in the middle of the night last night, feeling sort of ill. I was feverish and nauseated and felt dizzy. In the morning, I felt a little better but couldn't eat breakfast because of the nausea. By lunch time, I was dizzy and had a fever and felt very nauseated. I left work and came home to sleep but that didn't really work because I'm just burning up and restless. This evening I'm laying on the couch while Jules watches The Closer. She just finished season one and is moving on to season two. I hope season three comes out soon... I really enjoy that show.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ugh. Hope you feel better!