Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Turn Around

While at Wal-mart this evening, Jules came up to me with a package of two pacifiers and a pair of white booties with little ducks on them. She said, "Here's to getting our ducks in a row." and then told me in the most wonderful way that she wants to have a child with me. Yep, I ended up crying in Wal-mart.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My girlfriend
* Season one of Brothers & Sisters!
* My family
* Merlot from Chile
* Weather above 0C

4 comments:

jp said...

Wow!

Stacey said...

Aww. So are you waiting a while? What are the plans? It's a big step and changes everything. Enjoy your "new relationship" mode right now because it's hard to get quality couple time when you have a baby. You'll most likely sleep when you can instead of cuddles, etc. LOL

westmaple said...

Yeah, we'll be waiting a while. We have a lot of details to work out. First comes the research, then the plan. :)

Shannon said...

Awww, that's so cute.