Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend

This weekend has seemed pretty long compared to last week when I actually had three days off. I'm not sure why that is.

Yesterday I got my hair cut and highlighted. I haven't had that done since last October, so it was really needed. I ended up getting about three inches cut off so it feels a lot lighter and doesn't tangle nearly as much. It's funny how a few inches can make a difference when it comes to tangling.

We picked up series 4 of Wire In The Blood, which is a UK crime show that now has Simone Lahbib in it (Helen Stewart in series 1-3 of Bad Girls). It's pretty good but every 'episode' kind of has the same recipe for murder. Ah well... it's nice to see Simone in action again anyway.

Jules and I have decided to re-kick-start our diet/healthy eating again. We'll see how that goes. So far, so good two days into it. While her parents were here, we ate so much, most of it high in fat, etc. It's hard to get out of that habit again...

Still thinking on a title for my blog...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Just wanted to let you know I made my blog private. If you want access just send me an email at lpnlzrds at yahoo dot com and I'll send you an invite.