Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I'm reading "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"... I love it. I'm already driving slower and feel less stressed. :)

In Edmonton, the fine for jaywalking was raised from $40 to $250 today. Holy cow... apparently this is a huge issue here or something. I almost always use a cross walk when walking around, but I'll definitely watch where I cross now!

My dad told me a few years back that when he came to Western Canada from Quebec, he jaywalked and a police officer stopped him to give him a ticket. When he told my dad he was being fined for jaywalking, my dad looked at his feet confused... he couldn't figure out how he had walked in a 'J' across the street.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Spring weather
* life experience
* Good books
* My doctor

No comments: