Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oww...

Oh my goodness, it's so nice to be able to sit upright and use the computer... or anything at all. Last Friday morning, I went to turn in bed and the right side of my back started spasming. I couldn't lay down, I couldn't sit down, I couldn't stand... I had to lean against pillows and blankets in order to have the least amount of pain. Needless to say, I couldn't work (or even dress myself). I felt a tiny bit better on Saturday and even better on Sunday but then I carried laundry up the stairs and threw my back into spasms once again so that I couldn't sleep at all Sunday night or Monday night. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and received prescriptions for a muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory and then yesterday I went for physical therapy. I'm still in agony, but it's much more manageable today.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been around lately. :/

It's gorgeous and hot outside. I wish I had air conditioning though!!! Having all the windows open doesn't seem to help much.

Speaking of hot weather... it'll be nice to visit the Toronto area in just over a month. :)

No comments: