Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

From Ontario w/ Love

It took almost a whole 24 hours until I finally felt like I was on vacation. I spent yesterday with a work colleague and her husband and I must say my eleven days are off to a great start. I received my very first ride in a corvette yesterday afternoon - very awesome, I must say. In the morning I had a two hour nap which helped with the exhaustion from barely getting any sleep on the plane. By 10 pm last night though, I was ready to pass out. Unfortunately my good night's sleep from sheer exhaustion was interrupted by the arrival of frickin' cramps from hell. I'm STILL in agony after four Tylenol 3 tablets and it's almost 3:30 pm! Needless to say, I laid around most of the morning, trying to find any sort of semi-comfortable position I could.

Stacey picked me up after lunch and now I am making use of her computer before I go pass out for a (hopefully pain-free) nap while they go looking for curtains sold by some guy standing in the middle of the street (we'll see how that turns out...).

It's so nice to be relaxed (aside from the damn cramps!)...

I miss my girl though. I really wish Jules had been able to join me on this trip. :(

I really cannot believe she posted about my adventures in the airport sports bar though... And by the way, the bartender's hair was only a little tiny bit longer than Hillary Swank's in Boys Don't Cry... otherwise I'd swear it was her... she looked like her twin. Anyway... it's nice to feel attractive and get attention when you don't expect it! But, like I told my girl... not even remotely interested in anyone but her. I know what I have and I know how lucky I am!!!

Off to pass out now... can't wait....

1 comment:

Citizen Julie said...

Sweetheart . . . your escapades at airports simply can not wait for the, "Jenn: My Life In Airports" memoir. I have to tease the readers with these juicy excerpts. NOTHING to do with the fact that, as your publicist, I am so, soooo smitten to be the girl you DO go home with...and that I simply must exclaim it to all. It was in the Journal yesterday under, "Swank Loses Her Lessie MoJo". I declined to comment, obviously. I save all that for (blog)-group innit.

A corvette...your Father will be impressed! I have driven in a Tercel today so I think I rather have the up there ;).

DEAR GOD, TAKE MY GIRLS CRAMPS AWAY G'DAMMIT (sorry God). SHE IS ON HER BON VACANCE. GIVE HER A BREAK INNIT LORD.
(oops, was I praying out loud??).

I love you, angel mine. I feel as though I am missing a limb or something. Oh did you hear the joke about the patient who said to the Doctor, "I can't feel my legs"...(MSG TRUNCATED HERE).

ever love,
yours
x