Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Packed

I have packing anxiety whenever I have to take out a suitcase to go somewhere. It takes me forever to pack because I leave the room five million times to go do more fun things like scrub the toilet and do my taxes. I don't know why but I just cannot stand packing a suitcase.

So... needless to say... Julie packed my suitcase tonight while I tried on sunless tanning lotion for the first time. My sister tells me that I should wake up and look like an Oompa Loompa tomorrow and that I'll definitely be able to tell where I missed spots. Great... I can't wait. I normally don't care how white I am in the summer time but for the hell of it, I decided to try to get some colour on my legs. My legs never get tanned so matter how long I'm out in the sun (y'know, that whole two hours between June and September). And hey, if it ends up looking like crap, Stacey and Angele won't care... maybe they'll feel sorry for me and take me to Blockbuster video so I can rent something we'll regret later.

Today I went to Zellers (Wal-Mart was too far away from where I was) to look for some pj capri bottoms. Um... what the hell is with clothing these days?? If you are a size 0 - 12, they have pyjamas with nice colours and patterns, but as soon as you look for 14+, they have bright, horrid colours that even a blind person would squint at and patterns so crazy that even a clown wouldn't accessorize with them. I just wanted a pair that were a solid colour or had vertical stripes in a colour I actually know the name of. Couldn't find anything even close. I swear, if there was ever an incentive to lose more weight (y'know, aside from health reasons).... It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

So today, I talked to my work colleague and my aunt that I'll be staying with next week and figured out some of what we'll be doing. I feel a little better now.

Okay, time to spend time with my girl...

No comments: