Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Drained

Soooooooooo nice to be home again. I'm not sure why the hell I'm still so tired though. I had to leave work at 1 pm today because I felt so tired and dizzy. I've had plenty of sleep in the past week so I'm not sure why I would feel that way. I hope it's just a bit of time/altitude/jet lag or something. I've also been experiencing episodes of depression this week - it's awful. The stupidest thing makes me sad or makes me cry. WTF?

Today Julie and I went looking at a condo that is for rent come August. It was very nice looking but was in the basement. What a waste of time that was... the fact that it's in the basement should have been mentioned in the ad.

When we returned home, we decided that we're fine in our apartment here.

Tonight we're going to watch Zodiac and drink some fantastic wine I picked up at a winery in Ontario.

No comments: