Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Year!

Jenn and I have known each other a year and we choose the day we met face to face as our 'official' lessiversary.

EXACTLY this time last year, I trundled off for a coffee with a friend and then, at 2.30pm, at a Second Cup, along came Jenn with my friend now gone. Jenn's hair was slightly wet due to the fact that one hour hence, she had had no idea I had wished to meet her, so she literally had jumped straight from the shower to the car when she had read my email titled, "Feeling Spontaneous?".

She walked up to my table where I was reading the Globe and Mail. I said something about Julie Andrews, and then Jenn demanded to know where her Russian mail order bride was . . . and I think at this point, we knew this was not going to be a disappointing date.

I want to post this at 2.30 for Jennifer. Ordinarily I would have had this declared a national holiday and ensured a moment of silence at this time, however laws take a lot longer than a year to pass.

J e n n
I love you, angel mine.


jules
x

2 comments:

Citizen Julie said...

Okay so it IS 2.30, but this shows 1.49pm. Sigh. Technology got in the way of romance. In technologie's defence, it did have us finding one another ;)

westmaple said...

Don't worry, babe... I changed the time on your entry for you. :)

Love you!!!