Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Positive Spin

In an effort to show Julie that I can be a more positive person, I sent her this e-mail on Wednesday based on my day at that point:

Here is my positive spin on my lunch:

“Although this Michelina frozen meal did not even remotely resemble the picture on the outer carton and tasted mainly of salt and carrots, I am pleased that it has served to reinforce my usual choice of the slightly higher priced but significantly better presented and tasteful Smart Ones meals.”


Here is my positive spin on my knocking over my full mug of coffee all over my desk this morning:

“Although many important documents have been soiled and must be re-printed (or in some cases re-written and/or re-created), the wall behind my desk and the floor is now much cleaner. I now see that the cleaning company we use has been cutting corners and I shall make mention to the appropriate persons. I also located the notes from a meeting I thought had been lost. They are now very blurry and mostly incomprehensible, but it is better than no notes at all and relying on my memory.”


No comments: