Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Water torture...erm, exercise...

Tonight Julie and I went to a drop-in water fitness class. Holy crap, the woman leading the class was scary - We spent half the time terrified that she'd wade over to where we were to check our form (which she did a few times) and the other half giggling because she would get out of the water and over exaggerate the moves. Overall it was fun and I think I'm going to sleep really good tonight!

Right now I'm watching Julia Child on some public tv station hack the hell out of a chicken. She's preparing the chicken for roasting but it looks so disgusting I think I need to change the channel. Then again, it is amusing when she loses her train of thought and looks around and says, "Now... what else do we have around here..."

No comments: