Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cleaning

I was thinking this morning, 'hm... how do I motivate myself to give the apartment a really good clean?' - you know, those jobs that get put off until last - cleaning baseboards, cupboard doors, dusting picture frames and ceiling vents, etc. Stuff you don't really notice until you're sitting there and suddenly realize the thermostat has a carpet of dust on top.

I decided to go with the motivator that never fails - inviting people over for dinner. Now I can't seem to stop myself from cleaning. By the time they get here, I'm going to be ready for a nap.

6 comments:

One who has been changed said...

And after they leave that nap would have been a good thing since will have some more clean up do. May the reality of Easter be yours.

Marlee said...

What's always worked for me? Putting on an episode of Hoarders. Makes me feel filthy. The house is spotless in a couple hours :)

Loved you random thoughts from Thursday!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

funkyfi64 said...

why not seteverything up before they arrive with a sign saying help yourself while you cat nap amongst the loungeroom cushions.lol

http://www.funkyfi64-savvyseconds.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

i always clean like crazy whenever someone is coming to stay a night or two or coming over for dinner. Baseboards and the dirt and dust they gather drive me nuts!:-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for share reliable and legislative information.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for share reliable and legislative information.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.