Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ramble

Would it be too much to ask to have a long weekend every week from now until the end of summer? An extra day to nap and lay around figure out how to deal with this pregnancy... I'd gladly take it!

In addition to my constant sickness (now mostly dulled down to a general feeling of motion sickness with the help of the Diclectin) I now have a new pregnancy symptom that everyone (except me) was waiting for - hormonal explosions.  I'm normally very level headed and have the ability to think before speaking but I've begun to lose the grip on my temper.  Poor Jules has been witness to a few meltdowns already this week, not to mention I now have a few co-workers muttering 'I hope this doesn't last all nine months...' when leaving my office.  I can't help myself, I feel like a volcano erupting when someone asks me 'What's wrong with you?' or 'What's your problem?' and then I feel frustrated because I suppose I brought this on myself.  After all, I'm the one who wanted to get pregnant.  I should have expected this.  I shouldn't be complaining!  So I keep it in and then explode when asked.  Sigh... 

In other, but related news, we had the donor and his partner over yesterday evening to tell them the news.  The donor was a bit blown away by it but excited and his partner was over the moon.  Since I rather burn our apartment down than cook, we walked the short distance to a Thai restaurant to eat and that thankfully turned out alright (they had very good ventilation so the smells we not overwhelming for me) and then came back to our place for some cake and ice cream.  

This morning we Skyped with Jules' parents in England (they are on board with being grandparents - yay!) and then have basically had a cycle of vegging, eating and napping.  Jules has almost finished setting up the venting of the air conditioner we bought out the bedroom window (all of our windows are crank out so she's been working on getting the rest of the window blocked out while venting the air conditioner).  This evening we're settling in to watching a new ep of Sherlock and ice cream.  Bryer's Vanilla... mmmmm....

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I remember those pregnancy days. Not fun. Can't wait until you get to the fun feeling the baby kick stage. That is the best part. :)

Software information said...

Lv has Sac Chanel built a progressive flat-top household leather circumstance, and opened up the 1st look within Paris. Louis Vuitton baggage is definitely the 1st cladding regarding dull Sac Louis Vuitton material, 1896, Louis Vuitton's youngster George, together with the plant structure using the shortened label associated with daddy involving R plus 5, as well as style towards 21st century continues to distinguished monogrammed printed style on material (From monday ogram Material).Chanel (Chanel), sticking with the particular owner, Coco Chanel Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher character involving technology, to create a timeless basic image, seeing that Milliseconds. Chanel reported: "popular short lived, Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes type is eternal". Products and solutions, as well as parfum, natual skin care as well as make-up, fashion knick nacks and Sac Chanel Soldes also superb plus wrist watches. Sac Chanel Pas Cher