Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm ready...

Okay, I'm done with this pregnancy now.  
I'm ready for baby to come out.  
I'm ready to lose the swelling in my legs and feet.  
I'm ready to no longer have a watermelon for a belly.  
I'm ready to be able to put my own socks on in the morning.  
I'm ready to walk like a normal person again.  
I'm ready to be able to put my pants on while standing up.  
I'm ready to actually pee more than 2 tbsp when my bladder feels like it's going to burst.
I'm ready to sleep on my back again.
I'm ready to not have nightly leg cramps.
I'm ready to have better eyesight again.
I'm ready to eat spicy food again.
I'm ready to pack away the bottles of Tums I need within reach at all times.
I'm ready to not have my sciatic nerve pinched at least once per day.  
I'm ready to have more wardrobe (and shoe) choices again.
I'm ready to be able to see the entire front of my body without the aid of a mirror.
I'm ready to not have a baby's head grind into my pelvic floor.
I'm ready to not have what feels like a baby trying to attempt to exit the womb via my belly button.
I'm ready to meet this little person I've been in love with for months now...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

And I'm ready to see this little person too.

It'll happen soon. :D