Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mid-week blah...

Still struggling to get through the week. Had an okay day today but this evening was not the greatest. I'm finding it hard to fall asleep tonight, worrying about stupid stuff...

The nerve damage in my left index finger is driving me nuts today. I've had shooting pain and throbbing all damn day long. I wish there was a way to get rid of it. Maybe there is and I don't know about it. I should research that one of these days. There's nothing like hitting it against something and having blinding pain that hurts so much, I practically roll on the ground in agony. There have been times where I've accidentally hit it while driving in rush hour traffic and to try to control the car from crashing, I've had to bite my right hand hard enough to distract my brain from the pain in my finger. How sad is that?

Today I'm grateful for (this is tough today...):

* Zantac
* My 14 year old car still working well
* Another day of warm weather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jasper huh?

westmaple said...

Yeah, what's wrong with Jasper?