Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Overreaction Maximus

Yesterday, my sister made me a copy of the Music & Lyrics soundtrack that she purchased off of iTunes. She decorated the CD all pretty with the names of all the songs and left it on my laptop to grab and stick in my car when I got home. When I got home, I saw the CD and stuck it *somewhere*. Hours later, my sister asked me if I had seen the CD and I told her yes, thank you. Then I looked around and asked myself, 'Um...where the hell is the CD???' I literally turned my bedroom upside down looking for it, I was sooooooooo mad. How could I put something somewhere and completely blank on where only a few hours later??? I was chatting with my girlfriend at the time, so she was a little confused as to why I was so angry over losing it. Well, it's infuriating!!! Anyway, after about an hour of frustrated searching, I decided to listen to other music, so I opened a random CD case that I thought contained other music, but there it was... the CD. I meekly let my girlfriend know that I had found it and promptly put it in my laptop to listen to. Nothing comes up. I open iTunes to see if it'll play in there. It tells me I've put in a blank CD.

Yeah.

She didn't actually get around to burning anything on it.

She only decorated it and by the time she was finished, forgot she hadn't burned anything on it yet.

I spent an hour searching for a blank CD.

I let my girlfriend know this, and I honestly don't think I've ever heard her laugh that hard. My sister did the same thing when I phoned her to let her know. "Y'know, now that I think about it..."

Yeah, it was funny. I guess I overreacted to begin with.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

LMAO. too funny!

Anonymous said...

my bad :S
at least I attempted to burn it