Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I don't know...

Well, I spent about 24 hrs at the girlfriend's place. We watched some hockey and a few movies. We watched three movies I had never seen.. Big with Tom Hanks, Summer Catch with pretty much every male from the Scream/Buffy days, and Pearl Harbor. Yeah, I know, I'm not sure how I could have not ever watched 2/3 of those movies yet, but now I have. I was actually surprised when my girlfriend brought out PH to watch, seeing how it's so long, but I guess she didn't mind my company. Overall, no steps backward but no steps forward either. It could have been worse, I suppose.

I think we might do dinner mid-week. Other than that, I'm going to leave her be for the most part... give her space. I have a feeling that'll backfire and she'll just withdraw even more, but we'll see, I guess.

Damn Canucks lost to the Ducks in hockey tonight. I hate the Ducks, but only because Chris Pronger is on the team now. Damn Pronger knocked up some girl at the gym in Edmonton and his wife made him request the trade.

Well, time to see if I can sleep. I think I feel a sore throat coming on. Ugh...

Today I'm grateful for:

* No backwards steps
* Jann Arden concert in just over a week
* My family
* Cherry Halls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Glad you got to hang with your girl for a day without any drama errupting.

Space can be hard to give, but after a while you can't chase after a person anymore.

Good luck.

Sam