Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Test

I went to see Vacancy with my sister today. I thought that seeing Kate Beckinsale would cheer me up a bit. The movie was terrible, but at least it was a scary movie that I didn't have to cover my eyes for!

I bought three 80's movies today after we left the movie theatre. I'm not going to say which ones...lol... only that they're good for when you're in the mood for a cheering up.

My girlfriend asked me if I want to go over there tonight to watch movies and tv. That seems like a baby step improvement, so I will comply. We're going to pig out on pizza and junk... should be a therapeutic evening.

I'm so tired. I couldn't manage to sleep in this morning or fall asleep for a nap this afternoon. I'm not sure what's up with that. Must be the stress...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Baby steps
* Lowered expectations
* Lame movies
* My favourite sister (she knows there's no contest on that one!)

No comments: