Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Well... I was sleeping, for about 45 minutes tonight, but then the brain kicked into overdrive and I ended up waking up. I'm now semi-wide awake, wishing I could just fall back asleep again. I blame my relationship issues for this...

I watched some BtVS this evening. The first & second episode and then the last two episodes of the second season. Man... it's still heart wrenching to see Buffy kiss Angel goodbye and send him off to hell with a sword through the gut.

I find the first two seasons hard to watch in a way... they were still finding their groove then. It wasn't as sarcastic and witty, although they did try. It just always seems lame compared to seasons 3-7. By the end, the show had grit and a razor sharp edge to it. I sometimes consider subjecting my girlfriend to the series (she never saw any of it when it was on TV), but I don't think I'd manage to hold her interest through the first couple of seasons to the really good stuff.

Maybe I'll go pop in something Faith-ish to fall back asleep to... ha... like two leather-clad girls beating the crap out of each other will do that. Perhaps season four instead...

No comments: