Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tired

I am frickin' tired. I went to bed just before 2 am and got up at 10:30 am, but it might as well have been 6 am, because I'm exhausted. I'm so screwed up with my sleeping this week because Toronto is two hours ahead of me and I was already sleep deprived when I arrived here on Tuesday.

Yesterday, Stacey, Riley and I amused ourselves indoors most of the day with children's music and YouTube. Yeah, it doesn't take much to entertain us, I guess. I ended up needing a nap yesterday but as I can tell today, it did nothing to help me catch up on my sleep deficit. I think I might have to take a nap right now... even though I only woke up two hours ago...

This afternoon is the Pride BBQ here... Stacey and Angele's friends are coming over. That'll be fun. Tomorrow is the Pride parade which will also be a lot of fun.

I need to go and buy another suitcase before I leave here. I was given quite a bit of stuff from a work colleague and have no place to put it. I need a new suitcase anyway, so it's probably good that I'm forcing myself to buy one.

I'm starting to think about her again... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Today I'm grateful for:

* Shorts
* Naps
* Tim Horton's coffee
* Jen updating her blog

1 comment:

jp said...

Wow! Two posts in a row, and I made the "things I'm grateful for" list in both!!

Have fun at Pride. Next year, for sure, I'm heading up.

Back to work...