Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Weekend

The weekend is especially hard to get through these days. That was the time we spent together... and now that we don't see each other... sigh...

It is nice to sleep in a little bit, although I wake up still and sore from the extra sleep.

I just spent 15 minutes waiting in line at Tim Horton's to get a coffee and a blueberry-cranberry bran muffin. The coffee is so hot that 15 minutes after, I still can't bring the cup up to my mouth. I think I'm going to have to break down and pour it into a mug. And, now that I have, I see that it's not up to the usual standard today. It tastes watery and bland and only slightly better than the instant coffee I have in the pantry. Figures...

This blog is too depressing. I know it's my online journal and right now I'm going through a hard time, but it's probably no fun for anyone to read. I apologize for that.

Yesterday I went to the theatre to see Ocean's Thirteen for the first time and Knocked Up for the second. Thirteen was better than Twelve in my opinion. And of course Knocked Up is still really good, although this time it also made me a bit sad. It'll definitely be a DVD buy when it comes out.

I'm working my way through the 10th Anniversary Xena collection. I think I have about 10 more eps to watch. The set has 16 in total, all of them voted as fan favourites. As you can imagine, they are the ones with the most subtext between Xena and Gabrielle. Add to that the interviews about each ep and it makes for good viewing. I still can't believe how hot Lucy Lawless is with her natural hair colour and accent in the interviews. Almost makes me want to watch Battlestar Gallactica sometime...

Tomorrow is my 'older younger' sister's 22nd birthday (note to self: Get gift later today or tomorrow after work!) I think that means the family is having dinner and cake at my grandparents' place. I'll get to see how little Molly is doing. I finally rescued a picture of her and Simon off of my old laptop. Simon is orange and looks like a huge blob in the first picture (believe it or not he's not overweight at all... he's just very long. He normally looks much better in pictures) and Molly is calico and small:





2 comments:

jp said...

Love the last photo...up close & personal. :)

Sure, mention Tim Horton's. Hmph.

{{{{hugs}}}}

westmaple said...

Hey, I mentioned it but also mentioned that it was terrible today. ;)