Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

All done up with no place to go...

I am exhausted. I got up at 7:30 this morning, took a shower, went to the store to buy the final Harry Potter novel and then to my hair appointment. I began reading the novel while I was getting my hair highlighted but reading makes me sleepy, so I'm soooo drowsy now but my hair is all styled and stuff, so I don't want to sleep on it. Not like it would matter much... it's not like I have plans tonight. Sigh...

I'm watching more episodes of Lost this afternoon. I wanted to go for a walk but I strained a muscle in my foot and it hurts a lot.

I haven't had any luck with finding gay friends on the online sites yet. That sucks but hopefully things might change. :/

Maybe I should take a nap...

No comments: