Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Fuck off, heat!!!

Pardon my language... but holy fuck, I can't take this anymore. Once again it's above 30 today, clear sky and I nearly melted to death on the way to my doctor appointment after work. Yes, walking into the doctor's office soaking wet from sweat is such an awesome look...

The doctor wasn't as bitchy today as she was last time. She prescribed me my usual but added a small dosage of something else to take daily that will hopefully curb my anxiety that I've been plagued with since my break-up. And if that doesn't do the trick, she also prescribed me another drug that I can take in case of an anxiety attack away from home or at bedtime to help me sleep. I just hope that the one she prescribed me to take daily doesn't cause me to gain weight because it's sort of in the Prozac family and that one made me gain a ton of weight. :(

It's way too hot to go walking or jogging today. I'm exhausted just from being in the car for over and hour with no A/C. Bleah. I'm cooking dinner and then I'm going to finish off the first season of Lost hopefully. Or read some more HP7... it's beginning to get really good and addictive now.

Oh, I checked one of those personals sites and see I had three messages today. :D Now I'm kind of scared... I don't know how I want to go about handling them. Am I ready for quasi-dates? I don't know. I don't think so... but dammit, I need to get out. I definitely don't want to hurt anyone, that's for sure. Ah, we'll see how it goes...

Today I'm grateful for:

* Non-bitchy doctor
* Being able to walk 3 miles like nothing
* HP7 for a distraction
* Non-bitchy co-workers today
* Messages!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

you have our summer weather!!! :P i'm reading hp7 now too. when i have time...

jp said...

{{cool vibes}}

I'm trying to read HP in between all the chaos that reigns. Meih.