Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tired and apparently busy all of a sudden...

For the past two days, I've been feeling some side effects of the new medication I'm trying. I've been dizzy and nauseated for most of the past two days, which hasn't worked out well with my schedule. Last night I had to go out right after work with a corporate visitor from HQ in the US and two managers from work... we ended up going for a lengthy dinner and a few drinks and then went on one of the roller coasters in the mall. It was a pretty fun evening, but needless to say, I practically fell into bed and passed out.

Today was brutal at work and the side effects of the medication seemed to be a little worse today, probably due to my late night and lack of sleep. I ended up working an hour and a half overtime and then went out with one of the managers to a much closer mall to get a few work related errands taken care of. I got home shortly before 8 pm and fell into bed once again, but decided to read another chapter of HP7... and now I'm yawning my face off but unable to fall asleep. Sigh...

I'm not sure what's going on in regards to the online personals...

Jen needs to update her freakin' blog... just sayin'...

Today I'm grateful for:

* A/C
* My bed
* Quiet in the house
* My work ethic
* One day closer to getting to sleep in...

No comments: