Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Par for the course...

I decided to sign on to gaycanada this afternoon to message some people looking for friends on there. I really need to get out and socialize with some more people. I'm sick of my co-workers and my married friends right now. Hopefully I'll get a few replies.

I must admit that I'm a little disappointed in Mel today. I thought I'd be able to see her before she left town, but she didn't call like she said told me she would. I wish she would have called to let me know she wouldn't be able to meet me at some point today. I would have went golfing or swimming instead of sitting around the house thinking about all of the stuff I don't want to think about right now.

I was looking for Nikki/Helen fic today, but everything seems to be either after Nikki is released or an uber scenario where they have different lives. Did nobody ever write fic about them still in the prison?

I have the urge to watch Pretty Woman... I'm not sure why.

And now, especially for Tiffany (thank you):

Today I'm grateful for:

* People who care
* Finding my Sarah Harmer CD that I couldn't find for months.
* Lame Kate Beckinsale movies on TV
* Another couple of lbs lost
* Not having the summer cold/flu going around right now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Mel wrote a one shot Helen/Nikki story you might like. She has yet to talk me into watching the series with her so I don't actually know much about it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. =)

http://www.mi-destino.net/imperfect/fiction/misc/bg_pragmatic.html

Sam