Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

What a day...

I just got home from seeing the latest Harry Potter film. It was pretty well done considering there's no way it could ever match the book. It's nice to see them all get older...

I did what I said I was not going to do and I text messaged my ex to seek closure. I did not receive complete closure, but rather frustration. I came to realize this evening that I don't think I actually want her back at all. I think things have been sufficiently ruined between us and perhaps it's only what I think tonight, but I don't care to see her again.

I feel a bit strange...and completely alone, although not entirely in a sad way. More in a resigned way, I think. Ah, I'll throw in the last tape of Bad Girls that I have and see if Helen Stewart can snap me out of this, that is unless I fall asleep first. Work kicked my ass today and that on top of this other crap has completely exhausted me mentally and emotionally. I am really looking forward to seeing Bit (or Mel as everyone else calls her) tomorrow. I will finally get that hug that I've needed for the past two months.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My co-workers
* My suppliers who pulled miracles for me today
* My friends
* My family
* My resolve, however shaky it is at any given time

No comments: