Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I love Grey's Anatomy

I am finally not sick any more! Yay!!!!

I think I'm not sick any more because I've been watching so much Grey's Anatomy. Heh...

And when I'm not watching that or sleeping, I'm at work. Bleh. The busy season sucks. Thank goodness Jules is in the running for Most Understanding Girlfriend Of The Year...

I did manage to get my highlights touched up (I hadn't been since July) and four inches cut off. My waves are curls again... it looks really nice. :)

Today I'm grateful for:

* My girlfriend
* One day off on the weekend
* The beautiful weather we had today and the gorgeous walk I went on with Jules
* My laundry almost being finished
* Finally not being sick any more (just in time for my flu shot at work tomorrow)

2 comments:

jp said...

You're alive! :) So happy to hear you're feeling well again. I thought I was going to have to trek up to Timmy country and bring you some hot chicken soup with a side of Timmy's. :) Hi to Jules!

Alibongo said...

Glad you are feeling better! I need to add Greys Anatomy to my ever growing wish list.