Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Winter

Well, I think winter has begun. Thank goodness the snow held off until after Halloween so the kids could have a decent night without snowsuits and windburned faces... but now it's here. It snowed all last night so there's about three inches on the ground. The ground is still warm enough to melt some of it, but it's not melting all of it. Blah. It's so windy and grey outside... definitely not an ideal day to go shopping, but seeing how today is my only full day off of the week, I must endure.

Jules and I are going to Old Navy, Chapters, a second hand clothing store (I've never been - she loves 'em), Canadian Tire (going to pick up a second seat warmer for the car... they have them on sale for $16.99!), the grocery store that has 2-for-1 sales on salmon, hand lotion, toilet paper, febreeze, tide, etc....

I'm really feeling the burn out at work this week... I got so mad at one of my co-workers that I hung up on him when he refused to listen to reason. Yeah, not proud of my immaturity there, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm really hoping that I can tear myself away from work next weekend (even though I've now had to schedule production for 7 days a week) in order to accompany Jules and Ryan to Banff to see Jules' good friend and former co-worker in Banff. A trip to the mountains would do me some good, I think.

Today I'm grateful for:

* My girlfriend
* My seat warmer
* Leftover sour Halloween candies
* My kitties
* At least one day off a week

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You need more time off!!! I hope you can enjoy a trip to Banff. Take care of yourself. Work is overrated. ;)

jp said...

I agree with Stacey. Work is highly overrated. :) Miss my twin!!!