Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wii Games

Sending much love to Stace & Angele over on 2 girls in love...

Julie has become obsessed with trying to find a place to pre-order Wii Fit. She's worried that once it's released, we'll never find it unless we pre-order. I guess I'll have to take a look online to see if I can find a place. I don't really want to have it mailed to us though... I'd rather pick it up at a store.

She's slowly coming around to liking the Wii but has no interest at all when I'm playing the HP: OOTP game or especially Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree. Me, I love Big Brain Academy and could probably spend hours at a time practicing and testing the various skills. When my youngest sister, Samantha, was over for dinner the other day, she and I played for a couple of hours and I could tell that she and I think very alike. Our other sister, Chantel, is quite different in comparison. Chantel is artistic and cannot spell to save her life... Sam and I can barely draw stick people and excelled in school. Chantel is very patient and compassionate... Sam and I... well, I'm working on that one!

I purchased the CSI game a few weeks ago because Julie showed interest in it. It's still in it's plastic wrapper though because I want to finish HP first. To finish HP though, I'm going to have to look at a walk through because I'm hopelessly stuck. Thanks a lot, Hermione! Some help you are!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for thinking of us.

So glad you're enjoying the Wii. :) We'll have to play wifi some time. And I know I'm lame because I haven't added your Wii number to my console yet. I can send you our Miis and you send us yours. Hehehe.