Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aches & Pains

Oww.... my legs are aching a bit from my Wii Fit adventures...

We are entering a heat wave for the next six days... all over 30 C. Yuck! So glad we have the little air conditioner in the apartment now but wishing, as always, that I had air conditioning in the car. Sigh...

We need a new mattress and pillows on our bed. I just toss and turn all night and wake up with stiff shoulders and neck. Not sure when that will happen... maybe Christmas.

I still can't believe that guy on the Greyhound bus who just decided to start stabbing the guy next to him then cutting his head and various other parts off while eating some. Jesus Christ...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I know, I find that story so disturbing and was reading everything I could find while in Philly. Crazy. Really.

Heat has not been a problem here this summer. I think you took our heat. ;)